Please note the following when applying for roles within the Welsh Rugby Union Group:
• All applications should be made by email to email@example.com unless otherwise specified
• The email subject field must contain - name, job title i.e. J Smith - Retail Assistant
• Please ensure you have the relevant skills and experience for the post before applying
• Applications must include a CV and covering letter. There is no application form process
• Applications should be submitted in PDF format, however Word format will be accepted
• We do not accept speculative CVs, these will be deleted without being opened
• We do not accept introductions via recruitment agencies unless otherwise specified
Job Title: Management Accountant - Commercial & Stadium
Salary: Band 3
Location: Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact: Kirsty Bousie
The Welsh Rugby Union Group is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant - Commercial & Stadium to oversee the accounting for Group's commercial activities and stadium operations and provide business partnering to the Executive Board members responsible for those areas.
Please read the job description to ensure your experience fits the role requirements.
CLICK HERE for more information and a full job description:
Applications must be made in writing. A covering letter and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the job title of the role you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail.
There is no application form for this vacancy.
PREVIOUS APPLICATANTS NEED NOT APPLY
The Welsh Rugby Union Group welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age.
Further opportunities may exist on the regional club websites: