This ticket is issued on behalf of The Welsh Rugby Union Limited (the "WRU") for the event shown on the face of this ticket. Purchase and/or possession of this ticket signifies acceptance by the ticket holder of the following terms and conditions, upon which the WRU will admit the ticket holder:
1. Millennium Stadium plc ("MS") operates the Millennium Stadium (the "Stadium"). MS has no contractual relationship with the purchaser or holder of this ticket but MS is entitled to enforce these terms and conditions and the Stadium Rules and Regulations (the "Stadium Regulations") which are displayed outside each entrance to the Stadium and on the Stadium website at www.millenniumstadium.com. These term and conditions incorporate the Stadium Regulations.
2. This ticket may not be sold or offered for sale at a price in excess of its face value and it is prohibited to advertise the sale of this ticket in excess of its face value in any forum, including on any website. Any such action will result in the immediate cancellation of this ticket.
3. This ticket shall not be used as a prize or part of any competition or promotional activity, including (without limitation) its inclusion in a hospitality package not operated by or on behalf of the WRU, or any other commercial package without the prior written consent of the WRU. Any such action will result in the immediate cancellation of this ticket.
4. Any ticket acquired in breach of these terms and conditions shall be null and void (an "Unlawful Ticket") and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Unlawful Ticket shall be extinguished. The WRU shall be entitled to refuse to admit the holder of an Unlawful Ticket to the Stadium for the event shown on the face of this ticket (and for one or more future events or for a fixed term) and may eject the holder of an Unlawful Ticket from the Stadium even after admission without refund or any other compensation payable by the WRU.
5. In order to gain admission to the Stadium this ticket must be presented in its entirety at the entrance to the Stadium.
6. The WRU will do all that it reasonably can to ensure the event takes place at the scheduled date and time. However, events cannot be guaranteed to take place on any such date or at any such time and tickets are sold subject to the WRU's right to alter the event programme and to reschedule its advertised events due to circumstances beyond its control. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled. In the event of postponement, this ticket will be valid for the postponed date. In the event of cancellation, the WRU's sole obligation and liability shall be to offer a ticket for an alternative event if available or a full refund of the face value of this ticket (at the sole discretion of the WRU).
7. Admission to the event cannot be guaranteed if the ticket holder arrives at the Stadium less than 30 minutes before the advertised starting time of the event. If admission is refused no money will be refunded. The ticket holder will not be entitled to re-admission if he or she leaves the Stadium at any time.
8. Any complaints about a ticket holder's ability to view the event shall be made to a Steward promptly prior to, or during the event. No such complaints can be accepted after the event.
9. No duplicate tickets will be issued in any circumstances whatsoever.
10. The ticket holder, subject to compliance with these terms and conditions in all respects, has a right only to occupy the seat stated on this ticket and to no additional entitlements. The WRU reserves the right to provide an alternative seat to that specified on this ticket.
11. This ticket remains the property of the WRU at all times.