Join online http://www.wru.co.uk/supportersclub or over the phone on 08453 303 241.
Renewals can be done online at http://www.wru.co.uk/supportersclub in the Supporters hub or payment can be made over the phone on 08453 303 241.
Gold - £45, Red - £25, Youth - £20, Scorch- £18, Scorch Bach - £15, Your WRU - Free.
Yes, you will receive an email one month before your membership is due for renewal. If you do not provide an email address you will receive a phone call to remind you. Your renewal date will also be displayed on your membership dashboard.
There is not currently the option to pay by direct debit; a standing order can still be set up.
BALLOT FOR GOLD MEMBERS
The Ballot for tickets will take place prior to the Exclusive members sales (see below) tickets will be made available to the gold members initially on a ballot basis. If all tickets are not taken up by Gold members what remains of the ballot will be offered to Red members and Junior members.All successful balloted members will be informed prior to the Exclusive Members sale. Any member allocated a ticket during a ballot period must be a current member of the WRU Supporters Club at the time of purchase.
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I APPLY FOR PER MEMBERSHIP?
Members will be able to apply for 2 tickets in the ballot.
WHAT CHANCES DO I HAVE IN THE BALLOT?
All Gold Members have priority access to tickets meaning you improve your chance by being a Gold member. There are a guaranteed minimum amount of tickets for WRU Supporters Club members for each fixture at the Millennium Stadium.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS PRE SALE (EMPS)
For all WRU Men's International matches that are intended to go for general sale, there is an opportunity (outside of the Ballot) to obtain tickets.
You will receive an email prior to general sale, inline with the timings below, informing you of the date and time of the EMPS and how to purchase tickets via the WRU eTicketing site. Gold Members will have 48hrs to purchase via the WRU eticketing site prior to Red & Junior members having access. Red & Junior will then have 48hrs to purchase their tickets.
During the EMPS all members will not have to pay a booking fee on tickets but P&P will apply. Outside of the EMPS a booking fee will apply.
For all WRU Men's International matches that don't go for general sale, there is no opportunity (apart from the Ballot) to obtain tickets.
Your online discount will be automatically assigned to you when you login to the WRU store.
Loyalty points are allocated at point of checkout when purchasing from the WRU store online only. We cannot allocate points for any instore transactions.
Loyalty points are earned in the following way:
Gold Members: 1 point for every pound you spend, every point is worth 5p - to be redeemed online in the official WRU store.
Red Members: 1 point for every pound you spend, every point is worth 2.5p - to be redeemed online in the official WRU store.
You can see how many loyalty points you have by logging into the Supporters Hub.
• Membership card
• Membership pin badge
• Members Car sticker,
• Fleece embroidered scarf
• Spinning Key Ring
• Bottle Opener
• Air Freshener
• Style Box
• Membership Card
• Silicone Wrist Band
• Draw String Bag
• Membership Card
• Soft Toy
• Draw String Bag
• Membership Card
Contents of the Welcome Pack is subject to availability and may change without notice.
We unfortunately cannot provide any priority tickets for disabled tickets, however please call the us on 08453 303 241 if you need have a specific issue.
If you have any other questions please email email@example.com or call 08453 303 241 to speak to the membership team
Gold and Scorch members are both entitled to 2 free tours per year.
To redeem the tours simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 822228.
Proof of membership will need to be shown on the day.
The free tour only applies for one person and refer to the standard tours only.
1. In these terms and conditions:
1.1 "the Club" means The Welsh Rugby Union Supporters Club.
1.2 "the Stadium" means the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all members of the Club.
3. The Club is owned and operated by or on behalf of Welsh Rugby Union Supporters Club Limited.
4. Membership of the Club is valid for one year from the date of joining. A member on joining shall be entitled to the benefits of membership as are published by the Club from time to time.
5. Application for membership shall be made on the official WRU website. The Club reserves the right to refuse any application for membership in its absolute discretion without giving reasons.
6. Membership Cards and tickets are personal to the member and are not transferable and shall not be transferred under any circumstances. All membership cards and tickets remain the property of the Club, the member being the authorised bailee of the Club in respect of the same and entitled to the benefits conferred by them subject to these terms and conditions. All membership cards shall be returned to the Club on demand following termination of membership for any reason. Membership cards must be carried by the member when utilising any membership benefits and must be produced on request when enjoying membership benefits at the Stadium (or any other venue at which a match is staged) for inspection by officials and security staff of the Club and the police.
7. In the event that a membership card is lost or stolen the member should report this to the Club's Membership Office immediately ((08453 303 241, WRU Supporters Club, 7 Olympus Court, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6RZ). In such case, duplicate membership cards (where lost or stolen) are available at a cost of £5.00 (+50p postage and packing per card).)
8. The Club reserves the right to suspend the use of the relevant membership card of a member and any or all associated benefits for a period of time or to withdraw their use entirely in the event of misuse or abuse of the membership benefits in any way or in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions or in the event of any abusive, dangerous, antisocial or any other unacceptable behaviour by the member, including without limitation any defamatory and /or anti-religious and/or anti-racial comments on the supporters area of the website.
9. The Club reserves the right to vary the manner or system in or by which match tickets are to be sold upon reasonable notice being given.
10. Membership does not, however, guarantee that upon application the registered member will be entitled to a ticket nor does it guarantee admission to any match or any particular section of the Stadium or other venue.
11. The availability of home match tickets at the Stadium or other venue will be declared by the Club on a match-by-match basis. All information for supporters will be updated on the website in the tickets page of the membership area relevent to a member's package, specifically these are http://supporters.wru.co.uk/gold/tickets.php Gold, http://supporters.wru.co.uk/red/tickets.php Red and http://supporters.wru.co.uk/junior/tickets.php Junior, members will need to be logged in to see this information.
12. The dates and times of fixtures for the forthcoming season are subject to any alteration. Every effort will be made to give as much notice as possible of any change.
13. The Club shall not have any liability to the registered member in respect of any failure to carry out or delay in carrying out any of its obligations under these terms and conditions, including without limitation admitting the member to the Stadium or other venue for a particular match, caused by fire, flood, accident, strikes or other industrial action, refusals to grant any licenses or permissions or any circumstances outside its reasonable control.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute or imply any guarantee of entitlement to a ticket, seat or access to any area of the Stadium.
15. The club reserves the right to refuse any application for membership at its sole discretion without reason.
16. Any ticket that is purchased via ballot or any other means is subject to the WRU Ticketing terms and conditions and the Ground Regulations of the relevant ground.
Any member allocated a ticket during a ballot period must be a current member of the WRU Supporters Club at the time of purchase.
17. Without prejudice to condition 17, any tickets purchased must not be sold by the holder of the ticket for more than its face value. Any promotional offers, merchandise or prizes shall not be sold for profit.
18. Membership of the Official Welsh Rugby Union Supporters Club is valid for one year from the date of joining. If a member wishes to renew membership automatically the member must set up a standing order with their bank for the appropriate amount. If the member wishes to cease membership, the member must give at least 28 days notice in advance to that effect and stop payment by via their bank. No refunds will be made if the member ceases to be a member of the Club. In all other cases membership must be renewed online via the Supporters Club website.
1. Entrants must provide the following details when entering the competition: name, postal address, telephone Number, date of birth and E-mail address.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person, any member found to be making multiple entries will be subject to the cancellation of their membership.
3. Entrants can be of any age, except where specified.
4. The deadline for receiving entries will be noted on the individual competition.
5. The prize-winner will be drawn at random by the WRU Supporters Club Administrator. The WRU Supporters Club Administrator's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only the winner/winners will be contacted personally.
7. Prizes must be taken as stated. There will be no alternatives cash or otherwise.
8. The WRU Supporters Club Administrator does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to postal services. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Welsh Rugby Union Supporters Club or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or in the provision of hospitality for sports events, or their direct family members.
11. The WRU Supporters Club Administrator reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if circumstances arise outside the direct control of the WRU Supporters Club.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the competition.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
14. We will not publish or provide your email address or other details to anyone. The competition requires you to supply us with your contact details. We may use this information to contact you at a later date.